Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Leicester GPs give social distancing advice in different languages. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
One in four Rutland residents have now received their first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. The vaccination centre at Rutland County Council’s Offices in Oakham has now given 10,000 doses of the vaccine since it opened on 21 December 2020. The centre vaccinates patients registered at Rutland’s four GP practices. Dr Hilary Fox, Clinical Director […]Read
Chair of University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Karamjit Singh CBE, will be stepping down from his position on 16 April 2021Read
- When it’s your turn, make sure you get your covid vaccine. Protect yourself and others. #LetsBeatCovidLLR. Find o… https://t.co/uTG3hESCqF
- Did you know that Covid-19 vaccines contain NO animal products and NO alcohol? They are safe for vegans and people… https://t.co/GygjjdhdiI
- Around 1 in 3 people have no symptoms of #coronavirus. This weekend, #PlayYourPart and #StayHome to limit the spr… https://t.co/ZWux54KRRl
- If you’re 64 years old and haven’t had your vaccine, look out for a letter inviting you to book asap. Once you’ve h… https://t.co/k05vDDipKu
- Still not sure about the covid vaccine? Leicester GP Dr Hassan explains, in Somali, how it’s helping to save lives.… https://t.co/6GOV04cja9
- If you’re 64 years old and haven’t had your vaccine, look out for a letter inviting you to book asap. Once you’ve h… https://t.co/Ci8XhI1VUk