Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Come to one of our events to hear about plans to invest in Leicester’s outdated hospital buildings and significantly improve services.
Using antibiotics when you don't really need them causes problems in the future. Find out why this really matters.
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
World Diabetes Day is on 14th November, watch our patient's story here.
Members of the public are invited to attend the November Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
If you are affected by the King Power Stadium tragedy, either directly or indirectly, then you can contact the Let’s Talk – Wellbeing Service.Read
Patients who receive wheelchair, orthotics and prosthetics services in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland will now receive their care from Opcare, part of the Ability Matters Group.Read
- #selfcareweek is a great opportunity to get tips on treating common illnesses - so that you're prepared. Remember y… https://t.co/IXbsy5A2Qi
- The colder weather and darker days can affect your mental health. On cold crisp sunny days get out in the sunshine… https://t.co/btvWZ0vp0M
- Taking antibiotics when you don't really need them causes problems for the future. Antibiotic resistance means rout… https://t.co/SM96mnlO8Z
- Calling all our local health professionals: We are supporting the @PHE_uk #KeepAntibioticsWorking campaign. Antibio… https://t.co/fO49OISI1J
- #AntibioticResistance is one of the most urgent global health threats. Here at @NHSLeicester we're supporting the c… https://t.co/FlSIs0y99B
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: In the UK, 1 in 8 men have experienced a mental health problem. To find out how you can support combatting this with @M…