Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Get it checked out, even if it's 'just the once'. It can be a sign of kidney or bladder cancer.
Using antibiotics when you don't really need them causes problems in the future. Find out why this really matters.
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
World Diabetes Day is on 14th November, watch our patient's story here.
It is anticipated that the move will create a stronger and more consistent commissioning voice across the three CCG areasRead
Members of the public are invited to attend the October Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Members of the public are invited to the December 2018 Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
- Getting ready for Christmas? Don’t forget to order any medication the family will need over Christmas and New Year,… https://t.co/tJLj7xwyPs
- Getting ready for Christmas? Don’t forget to order any medication the family will need over Christmas and New Year,… https://t.co/VD9SV6ZXAn
- RT @Leicester_News: As #WinterIsHere, please keep a close eye out for vulnerable family members, friends and neighbours. Check in on them t…
- RT @NHSLeicester: Great way of #MakingChristmasSpecial https://t.co/fABM62CCaw
- RT @west_lei_ccg: This winter you can #HelpUsHelpYou to stay fit and healthy by taking steps to care for yourself, and your family and love…
- RT @MacInfoBuses: Good morning from #Leicester today team Betty are on Humberstone Gate til 4pm Tuesday. So pop down and see our friendly t…