Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
A new NHS 111 campaign to help anyone worried about an urgent medical concern get the right attention fast
Pharmacists are experts who can give you health advice - not just medicine!
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
many of us are eating too much - The One You campaign has a simple tip for healthy eating: around 400 calories for breakfast, 600 for lunch and 600 for dinner
Leicester has the fourth highest number of patients diagnosed with diabetes in the country, but thanks to a number of leading local initiatives, local city patients are receiving better support to control their diabetes than other areas of the UK.Read
Patients who have received treatment for prostate cancer, are benefiting from a new option to receive care closer to home.Read
Members of the public are invited to an Extraordinary Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
- If you go out today check on elderly family & neighbours if the weather is not so good. Do they have everything the… https://t.co/k4FMCJnsEy
- Just because its the weekend doesn't mean you can stop making healthy choices! Focus on #oneyou400600600 Just add a… https://t.co/BkqrsaOXIB
- Finished work? Planning to travel this weekend? Check the weather @metoffice A Yellow warning for snow&ice across… https://t.co/6zEkltYOa7
- RT @west_lei_ccg: Repeat prescriptions shouldn't be an emergency. Check with your local pharmacist to see how they can help you https://t.c…
- RT @TimetoChange: It's #WorldSleepDay. Poor sleep can lead to, and be a sign of, mental health problems. If it seems like a mate is struggl…
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: Register for #GPonlineservices in four easy steps. Ask your GP surgery or find out how at https://t.co/UxrsDgrjsK https…