Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Don't let Covid ruin your Christmas! Make sure you're fully protected. Check out where to get your Covid vaccine.
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - without needing to see your GP practice.
Flu vaccine and covid booster jabs: Make sure you're fully protected this winter
Find out about how the vaccine affects you if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
We're looking for volunteer stewards, greeters and chaperones to help at our local vaccine clinics.
Find out about RSV - a common virus currently circulating, which causes coughs and colds, but can be more severe in some children.
Parents and carers are invited to a free webinar next Thursday, where local child health experts will be giving advice and answering questions on what to do when your child has a fever. The webinar “What is fever and what to do” is taking place online on Thursday December 9th 2021, from 4pm until 5pm […]Read
Local health leaders are reminding people that it’s not too late to get vaccinated against Covid in time for the festive period.Read
A Big Vaccination Weekend is taking place across the area this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday (26-28 November), with extra clinics making it easy to get the vaccine.Read
- Meeting friends or family during Hanukkah? If you meet indoors, let fresh air in. When you meet others indoors,… https://t.co/WZVjNeiH3U
- If you’re getting your covid vaccine at @Highcross Centre this weekend, please try to bring your covid vaccination… https://t.co/wmKFfVqHe3
- Check out the upcoming #Covid19 vaccine clinics at Merridale Medical Centre 👇 https://t.co/JGPdHCjQXr
- Christmas shopping in Leicester this weekend? Due for a #CovidVaccine? Tick both off your list by heading to our… https://t.co/5ZxejWnSch
- Check out the upcoming #Covid19 vaccine clinics at Vision Pharmacy 👇 https://t.co/InKgKXGJIe
- This autumn/winter it’s essential you protect yourself and others against both flu and COVID-19. Please share thi… https://t.co/G3hUk6nbgL