Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Read how the CCG and our heath and social care partners have unveiled new plans for supporting people with dementia and their carers.
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Take the Heart Age test and see if you can make changes to reduce your heart age.
People are invited to two free Community Health Events taking place in Leicester’s Highfields and Belgrave areas.Read
A service which aims to help patients being discharged from hospital or those living at home to regain their ability, skills and confidence to continue living at home has been highly rated for its positive outcomes, following a national audit.Read
People with sight loss or deteriorating eyesight leading to blindness are set to have their quality of life transformed thanks to a new specialist role that has been introduced at Leicester’s hospitals.Read
- Health and Care Information event. Tuesday 26th March. For older people, carers, or people who have a disability, m… https://t.co/JfzeKfoS3N
- Health Promotion Event tomorrow in Highfields. Everyone welcome. https://t.co/TUahZ27gKx
- RT @HealthwatchE: What do you need to live a healthy life? The Government is investing £20billion into the NHS by 2023 and we want to hear…
- RT @HealthwatchLeic: Your local NHS is changing and it needs your help! The Government is investing an extra £20 billion a year in the NHS.…
- RT @HealthwatchE: #WhatWouldYouDo to make #MentalHealth support better for people where you live? The NHS wants to see improvements to care…
- Yesterday's mid morning show on @BBCLeicester was all about how #CervicalScreeningSavesLives. Huge thankyou to all… https://t.co/wQ3JSoWAWZ