Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out how to get your Covid jab and feel confident to join in all the activities you have missed.
Some symptoms should be checked out by your GP without delay. Find out more.
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Find out about RSV - a common virus currently circulating, which causes coughs and colds, but can be more severe in some children.
Find out about how the vaccine affects you if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
Members of the public invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Clinical Commissioning Groups
The organisations responsible for planning and managing healthcare across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) are holding their Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday 28 September.Read
Do you want to a make a difference to the health and wellbeing of others and play an important role in shaping local healthcare?
NHS partners in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are inviting people passionate about health and social care to volunteer their time and apply to sit on two assurance groups.Read
Health leaders in Leicester are urging those members of the public not registered with a GP to do so. Registering with their local GP practice will give access to free health and care treatment locally when needed. This includes being routinely updated about how to book and access lifesaving vaccines especially now that the colder […]Read
- If you are having problems with back pain, check out our advice at https://t.co/ou8AK1rIi2. You can also get help f… https://t.co/RvfCo2sJkP
- If you think you have an urgent care need stop and think 111 first. Contact #NHS111 and we’ll help you right away.… https://t.co/CkZDQ4ExDf
- RSV is a common virus causing colds and coughs but can be more severe in some children. Find out more about the sy… https://t.co/UWkz44EDtr
- Not registered with a GP? We have a range of leaflets in different languages to tell you what you need to do. F… https://t.co/dFEebb94tm
- Members of the public are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Clinic… https://t.co/g6cCPWftF8
- Find out where you can get your #Covid19 vaccine this week, at one of the drop-in clinics across #Leicester,… https://t.co/9QrCqlv4xP