Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
Your pharmacy offers much more than just medicines and other health supplies. They can give advice too.
In Leicester we're promoting our annual health checks for people with a learning disability. Don't miss out!
During Learning Disability Week (18-24 June 2018) GPs in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are encouraging people with a learning disability to make sure they have an annual health check.Read
Patients in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who have Type 2 diabetes have given positive feedback on a course that offers support after diagnosis.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the June Governing Body meeting on Tuesday 12th JuneRead
- Healthy Tip 59: Budding football players, if you’ve suffered a strain or sprain use RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression… https://t.co/JRHZcUPSLT
- Healthy Tip 58: It's officially a bad year for hay fever, as pollen levels are particularly high. Don't just suffer… https://t.co/zFqWjW5JcX
- Healthy Tip 57: 1 in 4 children will have tooth decay when they start school, according to stats from @PHE_uk. See… https://t.co/y84AQfnTLl
- Seeking women and men who have used a #Leicester service in the past, for support with sexual or domestic violence… https://t.co/eTSlIeLHaq
- RT @JamesWLLewis: Thank you @BindyaCampaigns, @mencap_charity and local people from We Think with a #LearningDisability for a great presen…
- Make the right decision - A&E might not be the best place to go & you might have to wait a long time to be seen. It… https://t.co/JDjc5RR9LU