Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out more about our public consultation about proposed £450 million improvements to Leicester's Hospitals. Have your say by 21st December.
Leicester GPs give advice in different languages
Local information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
A great new way to get involved and stay connected with local health services while you're at home.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A young people’s group in Leicester has put its weight behind the public consultation to transform local hospital and maternity services.Read
A series of online events has been arranged to help people find out more and ask questions about proposals to spend £450 million transforming acute hospital and maternity services in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
Over 1,200 people in the Midlands have now self-referred for support online in less than two months to lose weight and prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes through the NHS Healthier You Diabetes Prevention Programme. Latest figures show that a quarter of people who have self referred through the new online service have come […]Read
- We’re heading towards winter ❄️ and at this time of year we’re more likely to catch the #flu. Protect yourself an… https://t.co/IhcVwOLvsC
- Join us today, 10am – 11.30am for a live Q&A to find out more about our proposed improvements at Leicester’s hospit… https://t.co/AcfWO12sWY
- કૃપા કરીને આ વિડિઓ જુઓ અને શેર કરો. સ્થાનિક એનએચએસ લેસ્ટરની હોસ્પિટલોમાં તેમના સૂચિત ૪૫૦ મિલિયન પાઉન્ડના સુધારાઓ… https://t.co/pODBXhiYqX
- This #BlackHistoryMonth we are celebrating the achievements of black people throughout the UK, the world and especi… https://t.co/ta3gbnvako
- We are consulting on proposed £450m improvements to acute and maternity services at Leicester’s hospitals. Good or… https://t.co/f06Kj7nxMT
- If you live in #Leicester #Oadby or #Wigston, your COVID alert level is High. ❌ Do not allow anyone into your hom… https://t.co/hPlpzbQSQc