Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Come to one of the health events taking place in Leicester this summer, there's something for everyone!
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Have you had treatment for cancer? Come to one of our events: find out about The Recovery Package and tell us what support you would find helpful.
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A community project can support thousands more isolated patients over the next 12 months thanks to NHS support
A city project which provides a lifeline to thousands of vulnerable and socially isolated people in Leicester can now open its doors for an extra day each week, thanks to vital funding from the Leicester City Better Care Fund. Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and Leicester City Council agreed to continue to part-fund the […]Read
NHS partners have today launched a new video highlighting proposed changes at Leicester’s hospitals that will enable greater levels of care to be provided to patients.Read
- Due or overdue for your cervical screening (a smear test)? @Leic_hospital can help this Saturday. No appointment re… https://t.co/qHT2oUxlKD
- If you’ve suffered a strain or sprain whilst exercising, use the RICE method (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) or… https://t.co/EREF7mMNwP
- The summer months are the perfect time to be more active. Check out the Active 10 app to see how you can work simpl… https://t.co/Cmm5BkE9UY
- Tomorrow! https://t.co/O7bxxXmS3g
- RT @NHSLeicester: Due or overdue for your cervical screening (a smear test)? @Leic_hospital can help this Saturday. Drop in and have your c…
- RT @Leic_hospital: 📣Save the date - Our Annual Public Meeting returns for 2019! There will be a health fair for you to see some of the amaz…