Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
For clear, practical guidance on what you can do to stay as healthy as possible this winter.
Have your say on the location of a fourth healthcare hub
Click here to watch a short video about the draft plans to sustain and transform health services of the future.
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
Have your say on the location of a fourth healthcare hub in the city – deadline extendedRead
A prevention programme which will help to ensure residents in nursing homes stay hydrated and well, was launched this week with a first of its kind workshop. The event was held to teach nurses and nursing home staff about spotting the hidden signs of dehydration and malnutrition earlier in the vulnerable residents they care for.Read
A city service which provides patients with six weeks of extra support in their own home after leaving hospital has been hailed a success in helping vulnerable people to recover their independence and reduce the risk of another stay in hospital.Read
- https://t.co/0O0atOrqxm @NHSLeicester healthcare hub survey extended Sun 26 Mar 17 - last few days to have your say! Click the link.
- https://t.co/0O0atOrqxm @NHSLeicester healthcare hub survey extended Sun 26 Mar 2017 - last few days to have your say! Click the link.
- https://t.co/0O0atO9P8M @NHSLeicester healthcare hub survey deadline extended - last few days left - have your say! Click the link.
- RT @LeicsHis: Great to see our friends @NHSLeicester at the #penna2016 awards today. Congratulations on being finalists guys! https://t.co/…
- RT @BCTLLR: Dr Satheesh Kumar explains what the draft #LLR #STP means for mental health services in our STP area https://t.co/erMiEDkXQR
- https://t.co/0O0atOrqxm @NHSLeicester healthcare hub survey deadline extended until Sun 26 Mar 2017 - have your say! Click the link.