Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out how to get your Covid jab and feel confident to join in all the activities you have missed.
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Get vaxxed – enjoy being back, the new local campaign created to encourage young people to get their Covid-19 vaccinations has launched today. The campaign has been developed for younger people, with younger people (aged 18-29) to help them feel safe and confident as they begin to enjoy activities that have been restricted for a […]Read
NHS bosses in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) are reminding the public that they will still need to wear a mask or face covering in healthcare settings, including vaccination sites. Caroline Trevithick, Chief Nurse for the three LLR Clinical Commissioning Groups, said: “Although most covid restrictions will end in the community from Monday, we need […]Read
Anyone aged 18+ in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who has not yet been vaccinated against Covid-19 or is due their second dose can grab-a-jab this weekend at several drop-in and bookable clinics. Extra clinics have been arranged to make it as easy as possible for people to protect themselves and others against the virus before […]Read
- What’s on your list for getting back to normal? Travelling? Nightclubs? Live music? Sporting events? Feel safe as… https://t.co/pJB93Y6OOr
- Share your views on the proposals for improving mental health services in LLR by joining our final virtual workshop… https://t.co/evCh1WWcfu
- Have you had your first #Covid19 vaccine? It’s really important that you also get your second dose of the vaccine… https://t.co/wtUsB0ewIc
- RSV is a common virus causing colds and coughs but can be more severe in some children. Find out more about the sy… https://t.co/DlddX818eJ
- There are times that people need more intensive support. During the pandemic, we introduced a Mental Health Urgent… https://t.co/xFG8KcGKyl
- If you have a learning disability please make sure you get the covid vaccine. If you know someone with a learning d… https://t.co/0M5JOcBWTG