Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Leicester GPs give advice in different languages
Local information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
A great new way to get involved and stay connected with local health services while you're at home.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Read our latest annual report and accounts.
In Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland partners in health and care services have an ambition to deliver outstanding services for the 1 million people living within our area. Excellent working between partner organisations already exist, but we know we can do more, which is why we want to appoint an Independent Chair to lead the further […]Read
People in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are being urged to only come forward for a Coronavirus test if they have symptoms.Read
A Leicestershire GP is urging patients to continue accessing GP services, even though some practices may appear to look closed.Read
- If you regularly #CarShare to #Work, #Shopping or #Exercising it’s important that you: ✔ Regularly clean your vehic… https://t.co/PKmNusipMl
- Make your #OneDay - #Today. Making small changes to your diet and starting to #Exercise a little more every day c… https://t.co/sRZLuG4rbt
- #NHS Blood and Transplant is urgently appealing for anyone that has recovered from #Coronavirus to donate convalesc… https://t.co/FtIU8V91RU
- You must follow your child’s #School policy if your child develops #COVID19 symptoms; self-isolate and book a test… https://t.co/SlSHiJ3YoW
- 💙 GPs are working hard to provide care #Safely. Make sure you call or visit your practice’s website to be assessed… https://t.co/6ubRqq1ZVe
- If you’re back at #University this week and wondering how you can protect yourself from #Coronavirus, remember to:… https://t.co/fJfXjycqys