Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
101 policies describing when and how non-emergency treatments and operations are carried out, such as hip replacements, tonsils removal, injections for pain and many more.
Take the Heart Age test and see if you can make changes to reduce your heart age.
The presentation and video from this year's Annual Public Meeting is now available
From 1 October you might not be able to have a prescription to treat a minor illness; you can tell us what you think about this.
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), the organisation responsible for planning and managing most healthcare services for the people of Leicester City, will be holding its Annual Public Meeting (APM) on Tuesday 11th September, 2018.Read
A Rutland-based patient is urging people with mental health problems in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to use a ‘lifeline’ mental health service, Let’s Talk-Wellbeing.Read
The NHS in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland would like to hear the views of local patients about 101 policies that describe when and how non-emergency operations and treatments are carried out.Read
- Thank you to those members of the public who attended the planned care events this week to hear about future plans… https://t.co/CDI7xCkcrV
- Before you grab a curry and a beer tonight, why not hit the park and work out on an outdoor gym? They are located a… https://t.co/VJHBGoVe1U
- https://t.co/EsOPeZxhc3 Click on the link to download the presentation from the planned care events that took place… https://t.co/2iWEI4h9p0
- Thank you to those members of the public who attended the planned care events this week to hear about future plans… https://t.co/l9fogTsCx9
- Missed our planned care events across Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland but want to have your say - you still hav… https://t.co/y4sL7kS9K6
- Are you coming to the planned care event this afternoon 3pm - 6pm at Ramada Hotel, Loughborough? What is "planned c… https://t.co/6x3Y9lxl4A