Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out more about our public consultation about proposed £450 million improvements to Leicester's Hospitals. Have your say by 21st December.
Leicester GPs give advice in different languages
Local information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
A great new way to get involved and stay connected with local health services while you're at home.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
The Department of Health and Social Care has announced that 50 to 64 year olds can have a free flu vaccination at their GP practice or community pharmacy from 1 December 2020.Read
This Self-Care week (16 – 22 November 2020) local residents in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) are being encouraged to learn about how they can take care of their health with no need for medical attention.Read
- Our £450m hospital proposals include improvements for dialysis services. Find out more in this video from a recent… https://t.co/9gOffvpl7U
- Our local NHS is #Open. GP practices across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are continuing to provide medical… https://t.co/0ju9wEJaNg
- An unexplained lump could be a sign of cancer. It’s probably nothing serious, but finding cancer early makes it mor… https://t.co/q2KZcZ72LL
- 3/3 Our final video in this series, talks about opportunities for hospitals to work closely together with community… https://t.co/Gq6fsstRxT
- 2/3 Our second video describes how patients are supported to leave hospital. Find out more about the proposals an… https://t.co/amA8Hglude
- 1/3 Today we are sharing three videos from a recent consultation event talking about rehabilitation when patients a… https://t.co/LZ5e6UQObH