Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Leicester City CCG is recruiting GPs to join its winning team.
Information to help you have a safe, healthy and trouble-free summer.
We're consulting pharmacists on the Repeat Prescription Ordering Service
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
Patient experience demonstrates great work of integrated health and social care teams keeping people out of hospital
The numbers of patients in Leicester being admitted to hospital reached its lowest level for the first time in more than four years thanks to innovative integrated working between health and social care teams in the city.Read
NHS England invests nearly £40 million into local health and care system.Read
CCGs across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland awarded £800,000 to support delivery of diabetes services
Patients are set to benefit from an £800,000 cash injection awarded by NHS England to the three local CCGs to help standardise, improve and expand diabetes prevention and education services across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
- Caring for a young person who's in transition to adult services? Making decisions for them? Lots of useful info here https://t.co/qzaHSPUMuh
- Going on holiday? Make sure you order your repeat prescription in advance #Holidayessentials https://t.co/KiufdeoaIj
- Did you know that most sprains and strains can be treated at home? https://t.co/vZ2ptEMtVu #staywell
- Heading away for the summer? Your local pharmacist can advise on which medical supplies to pack https://t.co/8zIikaitsa #staywell
- Need a repeat prescription for your holiday? Left it to the last minute? Your pharmacist may still be able to help. https://t.co/4ka64hpF9t
- NHS 111 can help you if your GP or local pharmacy is closed #NHS11