Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
All the information you need about covid and the latest advice on stopping the spread. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Two new pop-up Covid-19 vaccination clinics will be held in Leicester this week to enable eligible residents in the local community to get their vaccine.
Starting from today, (Wednesday 5 May) the Melbourne Health Centre, will be vaccinating eligible people who reside in either Highfields or Spinney Hill areas of the city. The clinic will run for two days (5 and 6 May 2021) between 2pm and 7pm on both days. Appointments are not required but health officials are requesting that you bring your NHS number and a form of identification to the drop-in if possible.Read
People living in Leicester are being reminded to register with their local GP practice to enable them to access free health and care treatment locally when they need it, including the Covid-19 vaccine. GP practices oversee all aspects of a person’s health throughout their lives and are the first point of contact for NHS care […]Read
Eligible residents in Beaumont Leys are being invited to attend a new Covid-19 drop-in vaccination clinic which is being held at the Barley Croft Community Centre, 21 Malham Close, Leicester, LE4 0UT, from Wednesday 28 April to Friday 30 April 2021. As of today, people aged 44 or over; anyone with a health condition which […]Read
- Ever stopped to think whether you’re doing it right? Washing hands saves lives, but only if you’re doing it prope… https://t.co/A4KEQK7ztf
- Please share this covid vaccine message with our Polish communities. Dagmara Sztejnwald, ratownik medyczny pracują… https://t.co/4RVrgpsyY6
- On #WorldHandHygieneDay, remember that washing hands saves lives. Whether it’s soap & water or hand gel, doing it t… https://t.co/I0jN5ljHYL
- On International Day of the Midwife #IDM2021 we want to thank our local midwives for their extraordinary contribut… https://t.co/u1TWPTkLCI
- Diabetes UK are running free 10 week ‘Get Moving’ classes at The Grove, Braunstone. Thursday mornings starting 20th… https://t.co/kQCpAQfFfh
- You can still have the #COVID19 vaccine if you’re observing #Ramadan. The vaccine is not nutrition and is safe t… https://t.co/MV1e7otms3