Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Merlyn Vaz Healthcare hub is now open offering patients pre-bookable appointments
The best way to protect yourself and your family is to get the flu jab.
Know the signs in young children
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
People are invited to a special Health Promotion Event this Saturday October 14th that is taking place in the Belgrave area of Leicester.Read
From 1st November 2017, patients in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who are experiencing lower back pain will now receive more effective care as a result of changes that are being introduced to how the condition is treated.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the October Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- Grannies are great! Help them #StayWellThisWinter by reminding them to book a flu jab at GP or pharmacy. It’s free for everyone over 65
- Ignore the rumours – check the facts on flu vaccination from the NHS https://t.co/3FSdDAFbLb #StayWellThisWinter
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: Camilla, who has a learning disability, talks about the importance of getting the flu jab #StayWellThisWinter https://t…
- Flu jab info for people with a learning disability. Easy read leaflet: https://t.co/Mady1LW6Wa Video: https://t.co/5blllalzf9
- Pre-bookable GP & prescribing nurse appointments available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week at Leicester city #healthcarehubs… https://t.co/nXB2zp6xXY
- RT @west_lei_ccg: Call NHS 111 - it’s quick and easy to access the urgent care services which you need and it’s free to call: https://t.co/…