Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Open every Thursday 10am - 6pm at the Merlyn Vaz Health & Social Care Centre
Advice to help you cope when the heat just gets too much
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
From 1st August 2019, a simplified process will be introduced for booking appointments at Leicester City GP practices, when patients’ own GP practices cannot fit them in. This will affect how people book appointments at all four healthcare hubs in the city.Read
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has produced a series of online animations that give basic self-care advice for common ailments, together with a free booklet, the Leicester Good Health Guide, which has been delivered to households across the city.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the July Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- Vaccinations, NHS tests for diseases, advice for carers, children's health & tips on treating common illnesses. The… https://t.co/w8tqyfbBPp
- Feeling all blocked up? Blocked sinuses are quite common, especially if you've had a cold or flu, and they can last… https://t.co/vHE51JveSf
- Every GP practice in Leicester City became part of a primary care network on 1st July. Find out more, including whi… https://t.co/EvrKEEFQnY
- On 1st July your GP practice became part of a primary care network. Learn what this means and download our patient… https://t.co/3Iv2d4UKI7
- Have you got your copy of the Leicester Good Health Guide yet? It's free, it's local and it's designed to help you… https://t.co/vpTILnGTLT
- Asthma often starts in childhood. It can normally be kept under control. What can you do if your child's wheezing o… https://t.co/nS6gLEc0EF