Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Key information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
Some medical procedures can cause permanent infertility. We want your views on a new policy giving more people access to fertility preservation services.
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Patients across the East Midlands are being asked for their views on proposals to introduce a new policy which will give wider access to fertility preservation services.Read
Expert rapid response teams will be on hand within two hours to help keep older people well at home and avoid hospital admissions, under new plans outlined by the NHS today.Read
Thousands of women in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are putting their lives at risk by not taking up the offer of cervical screening.Read
- Have you shared your views yet on our proposed new policy on gamete and embryo cryopreservation? It will apply to p… https://t.co/J5QNjBvF2d
- RT @MHRAgovuk: Avoid medication errors when taking multiple medicines. Check you are taking the right medicine, at the right time and alw…
- RT @MHRAgovuk: It's easy to report suspected side effects from a medicine via the #YellowCard scheme. These reports help the MHRA monitor…
- For the latest information and advice on the #coronavirus see the @PHE_uk website: https://t.co/D0BDhUxIuH https://t.co/IMUIbWh2BP
- #HelpUsHelpYou Have you been experiencing a #ItchyEye? If so have you paid a visit to your local #pharmacy? Pha… https://t.co/kokUUamz8c
- RT @aswilliams5: Great meeting with Cllr Dempster last night - true to her word GP workload is on HWBB agenda - chance for GP leaders to wo…