Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Leicester GPs give advice in different languages
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
Every GP practice across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland now providing Covid-19 vaccinations for patients
From this week all 132 GP practices across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) will now be providing either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccinations to all eligible patients through their local primary care networkRead
Read our latest update about the Covid vaccination programme in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
Health and Care leaders across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) have today welcomed the appointment of David Sissling as the first independent chair of its emerging Integrated Care System.Read
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms, you should self-isolate and get a test. You can book a test by: 📱Using the N… https://t.co/xBQLLb01fz
- If you read the Loughborough Echo or Hinckley Times, keep a look out in today’s paper for an important #coronavirus… https://t.co/MOnEAGt8c3
- RT @JonAshworth: 💙 It was an immense pleasure to visit the vaccination centre at Leicester Racecourse today to thank NHS staff & volunteers…
- Listen to the #StayHome message from Professor Chris Whitty in Urdu. Please share the video within your networks. https://t.co/K2XhvuDHVJ
- Around 1 in 3 people have no symptoms of #coronavirus. #PlayYourPart and #StayHome to limit the spread. If you le… https://t.co/HDMFGoIzZS
- Listen to the #StayHome message from Professor Chris Whitty in Bengali. Please share the video within your network… https://t.co/6lzozVuBHa