Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
If you haven't had your flu jab, there is still time - contact your GP practice today
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
We're looking for people to help others find out more about cancer. You could make a real difference to someone's life.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Thousands of women in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are putting their lives at risk by not taking up the offer of cervical screening.Read
With NHS services across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland experiencing very high demand, we’re being advised of the best routes to take to get the medical help we need.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the December Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- @NHSELRCCG please share
- We're at Oadby Library today for our Cancer Wellbeing Event - come along anytime before 3pm, if cancer has affected… https://t.co/p0vZ89aTHS
- Over 180,000 people in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are still at risk from #flu this #winter Contact you… https://t.co/0yOvqIepds
- Your local community #pharmacist can help take the drama out of #minorillnesses, they're highly trained experts on… https://t.co/Z5a6pZb89k
- RT @JMhesuria: Healthy chicken curry with chapattis #yourhealthykitchen This picture was sent to me this weekend by a mum at my childs scho…
- This #CervicalCancerPreventionWeek everyone with a cervix should have the information and support they need to get… https://t.co/omPRIflhjf