Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Find out about health events in Leicester this autumn
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
Open every Thursday 10am - 6pm at the Merlyn Vaz Health & Social Care Centre
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
The three Clinical Commissioning Groups in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) have appointed Andy Williams as their first joint chief executive.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the September Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Better Care Together partners in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are inviting people passionate about health and social care to volunteer their time and apply to sit on a new public and patient assurance group.Read
- Make sure your medicine cabinet is well stocked. Minor conditions such as colds, coughs & sore throats can be easil… https://t.co/XqvHNIeQqI
- Most bumps and scrapes can be treated at home. Visit your local pharmacist to make sure you have all the first aid… https://t.co/4xvotJtdAJ
- Self-care is best for cuts, scrapes & grazes. Your local pharmacy can advise on treatment & over-the-counter medici… https://t.co/oxmuSYrkzv
- Make a #sugarswap next time you shop! There is lots of hidden sugars in the food & drinks we buy. This September Ch… https://t.co/3OV6ogB6Tz
- NHS in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland is looking for people to join a new patient group to create better quali… https://t.co/YyFPdGWXTT
- The #Cancer Awareness Roadshow @CrukroadshowS will be in #Leicester today and tomorrow from 10am – 4pm at Haymark… https://t.co/SY3toUGjSS