Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Leicester GPs give advice in different languages
Local information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
A great new way to get involved and stay connected with local health services while you're at home.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Read our latest annual report and accounts.
A regular bulletin for key stakeholders setting out the latest local position in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the response of NHS partners in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
This period of extended lockdown has been a considerable challenge to residents and businesses, forcing us to explore different ways of doing things.Read
A GP in Oadby and Wigston, the area with the highest coronavirus infection rate in Leicestershire is urging local residents to get tested for the virus in a bid to reduce the infection rate. The advice comes as the borough and the city face a further local lockdown for at least another fortnight.Read
- If you live in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland and you haven’t already been tested for #Coronavirus protect ou… https://t.co/rfwd6Al79t
- Stay safe outdoors this #Summer ☀. Help us to reduce the spread of #Coronavirus, by making sure you: ✔ limit conta… https://t.co/86M9x6b0By
- If you’re travelling to work or shopping, you MUST now wear a #FaceMask or covering. Be sure to keep yourself and o… https://t.co/oebC8c5O0U
- #NHS Blood and Transplant is urgently appealing for anyone that has recovered from #Coronavirus to donate convalesc… https://t.co/9kJuQ1doDd
- You can spot the symptoms of a #stroke by using the FAST test: Face - is the face drooping / fallen on one side?… https://t.co/cZpdMWb4X3
- RT @Leicester_News: #Coronavirus is being spread between households and between family members in #Leicester - but there're steps you can t…