Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
We are taking part in Experience of Care week from 23rd to 27th April 2018, to celebrate the work that’s happening to improve the experiences of health care for people in Leicester.
Bowel cancer is common - but it is treatable and curable especially if diagnosed early. Do you know the symptoms?
An extra-ordinary meeting of the Governing Body of Leicester City CCG is being held on Tuesday 24 April 2018, commencing at 11.15am at St John’s House (8th Floor Conference Room), 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB.Read
Royal Voluntary Service launches new volunteer-led commissioned services to improve experience of ageing
Royal Voluntary Service is advocating for more person and community-led approaches to help tackle increasing pressure on health and social care and deliver better outcomes for older people.Read
- Spent all day in the sun? Not feeling very well & your GP Practice is closed. Call @NHS111 they'll tell you what yo… https://t.co/UNxv8juE9Z
- This video might change your life! It's Diabetes Prevention Week (16-22). Before you ignore the signs watch this… https://t.co/cVYu4GKzCs
- Its set to be another hot day in the city, so be sensible, drink fluids, gets lots of shade, wear a hat & keep cool… https://t.co/77pBMxvxAh
- Spent all day in the sun? Not feeling very well & your GP Practice is closed. Call @NHS111 they'll tell you what yo… https://t.co/dR7DI1DQwW
- April is Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. It's the second most common cause of cancer death in the UK, but this could… https://t.co/SvVX19npE4
- RT @Change4Life: Sugary drinks, like fizzy drinks, energy drinks and juice drinks are high in sugar and are bad for teeth! Help your family…