Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast. Call or go online 111.nhs.uk
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Find out about improvements we are making to children's mental health services, at one of our Future in Mind events
Have you had treatment for cancer? Come to one of our events: find out about The Recovery Package and tell us what support you would find helpful.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Take the Heart Age test and see if you can make changes to reduce your heart age.
People are invited to two free Community Health Events taking place in Leicester’s Highfields and Belgrave areas.Read
A service which aims to help patients being discharged from hospital or those living at home to regain their ability, skills and confidence to continue living at home has been highly rated for its positive outcomes, following a national audit.Read
People with sight loss or deteriorating eyesight leading to blindness are set to have their quality of life transformed thanks to a new specialist role that has been introduced at Leicester’s hospitals.Read
- Health and Care Information event taking place tomorrow Tuesday 26th March in #Leicester. For older people, carers,… https://t.co/f8Pki1Q4Li
- Free Health Promotion Event this Saturday 30 March, across 3 venues in Belgrave - and everyone's welcome. https://t.co/IL4rRZLWUQ
- Latent TB is more common in communities arriving in Leicester from Africa & Southeast Asia & Eastern Europe. This… https://t.co/EHMBLCBrY1
- It's #WorldTBDay2019. Are you a GP, nurse, carer, patient? What can you do to raise awareness of TB in Leicester? H… https://t.co/B55nVdOitZ
- Latent TB is more common in communities arriving in Leicester from Africa & Southeast Asia & Eastern Europe. This… https://t.co/rKLYJX5QCy
- It's time to fight to end TB. Today is #WorldTBDay2019. We can all do our bit to step up & raise awareness of TB. H… https://t.co/slGN5Fqcb1