Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Have you had treatment for cancer? Come to one of our events: find out about The Recovery Package and tell us what support you would find helpful.
How much do you know about high blood pressure? And have you checked yours recently?
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
As people make plans for the May bank holiday weekend, the NHS in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are encouraging local residents to also be prepared in case of any accidents or minor ailments.Read
“Irene’s journey is truly inspiring and shows that an early diagnosis can help people to live well with the condition.”Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the May Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- For somebody living with #dementia, language and communication can become more difficult over time. But we can help… https://t.co/j23y1WdvQC
- Remember you can order your repeat prescriptions online in time for bank holiday. Talk to your GP or use GP online… https://t.co/6gIT8ZJWDZ
- Did you know that 1 in 3 people is diagnosed with dementia every three seconds in the UK? But you can manage the co… https://t.co/dvw8vjQiOx
- Request your prescribed medication in time for the bank holiday using GP online services, that means one less thing… https://t.co/3o2x8d4uxB
- A number of events will be taking place locally during #DementiaActionWeek. Take action by getting conversations go… https://t.co/nxajs8eM9K
- Try to eat just before sunrise before commencing the next day's fast. Try to avoid being dehydration by ending fast… https://t.co/xgrgxbu6SE