Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
Open every Thursday 10am - 6pm at the Merlyn Vaz Health & Social Care Centre
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Members of the public are invited to attend the August Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Members of the public are invited to the August 2019 Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
From 29th July 2019, the Saffron Healthcare Hub will be seeing patients at a new location, less than half a mile closer to the city centre; in more modern, accessible premises.Read
- GP practices will be closed over the bank holiday weekend, but many minor illnesses such as coughs, colds & tummy u… https://t.co/Ql4qKiVDSn
- GP practices will be closed over the bank holiday weekend, but many minor illnesses such as coughs, colds & tummy u… https://t.co/pTNS1tlpH5
- Have you got enough of your prescription medication to last you over the bank holiday weekend? If not make sure you… https://t.co/r3kagF1asy
- Having a BBQ this weekend? Make sure that you check that your meat is cooked through before you serve it to avoid i… https://t.co/IflEE2srLQ
- Make the most of the longer days this summer and get out and about. Going for a brisk 10-minute walk is an excellen… https://t.co/GCH5Mo9pa2
- The football season is back. If you suffer a sprain or strain whilst playing football, use the RICE method (Rest, I… https://t.co/YoASjO9m08