Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Read how the CCG and our heath and social care partners have unveiled new plans for supporting people with dementia and their carers.
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Take the Heart Age test and see if you can make changes to reduce your heart age.
A service which aims to help patients being discharged from hospital or those living at home to regain their ability, skills and confidence to continue living at home has been highly rated for its positive outcomes, following a national audit.Read
People with sight loss or deteriorating eyesight leading to blindness are set to have their quality of life transformed thanks to a new specialist role that has been introduced at Leicester’s hospitals.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the March Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- RT @dmuleicester: Leicester has one of the worst take up rates in the UK for women having smear tests...find out how our students and @Alli…
- Allison - you have brilliantly busted some myths and misunderstandings about cervical screening this morning. Than… https://t.co/jcAFMKsmWU
- RT @NHSEnglandEvent: An inspiring first plenary with Wendy Hope, Lead Nurse @NHSLeicester Tracey Pollard, Nurse Manager @inclusionhealth de…
- RT @LeicesterAT: On #SocialPrescribingDay, news from Leicester Ageing Together's Community Connectors on the power of building community co…
- RT @BCTLLR: The March BCT Bulletin is available now! Click on the link below to read our update about the programme including the progress…
- RT @lanaleejackson: LLR #MVP reminding us that even when a voice is a "whisper" we must listen to it & act. Involving everyone & bridging…