Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
On 10th and 15th April, Screening Nurses from Leicester’s Hospitals will be out and about in Leicester, answering your questions about bowel cancer.
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast. Call or go online 111.nhs.uk
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Local Pharmacy & Urgent Care Opening Times this Easter
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
NHS organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are reminding patients that NHS 111 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the holiday period to offer help to anyone with an immediate medical need.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the April Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Members of the public are invited to the April 2019 Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
- If you need to access urgent medical help this Easter but are not sure which NHS service to turn to, NHS 111 can he… https://t.co/5f98J8wl4V
- Little & big kids can get themselves into scrapes over the holidays – make sure you know how to access health care… https://t.co/fz2Z1Ja28K
- Couldn't resist opening your Easter Eggs early? Stomach ache & it's not even Easter Sunday?Your local pharmacy can… https://t.co/wxMQYRkPiO
- If you need to access urgent medical help this Easter but are not sure which NHS service to turn to, NHS 111 can he… https://t.co/09MzIim4Wp
- Little ones get into scrapes & up to mischief just like Peter Rabbit during the holidays – make sure you know how t… https://t.co/a0vhTD8Jzx
- @liz_m_bee Hi Liz - we are about to carry out a review of our policy for tongue tie division. In the meantime, if… https://t.co/ksEOrcZQnM