Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
101 policies describing when and how non-emergency treatments and operations are carried out, such as hip replacements, tonsils removal, injections for pain and many more.
Take the Heart Age test and see if you can make changes to reduce your heart age.
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Patients asked for views to shape future of community healthcare services
People in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are being asked to share their views on healthcare patients receive at home and in local communities as the local NHS looks to improve community health services.Read
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), the organisation responsible for planning and managing most healthcare services for the people of Leicester City, will be holding its Annual Public Meeting (APM) on Tuesday 11th September, 2018.Read
A Rutland-based patient is urging people with mental health problems in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to use a ‘lifeline’ mental health service, Let’s Talk-Wellbeing.Read
- The NHS in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland is seeking people’s views on how to improve healthcare at home and… https://t.co/9BeUYMcIzs
- Come & see us @NHSLeicester at Leicester University #freshers2018 & get advice on #111 local GP services & more...… https://t.co/Qsc3k82mts
- @NHSLeicester is at University of Leicester #freshers2018 Watch this video...where would you choose. Come & have a… https://t.co/viIPTyxIo0
- @NHSLeicester are at University of Leicester, University Rd #freshers2018. Students come talk to us about local GP… https://t.co/GyE1mx03Mq
- RT @NHSELRCCG: ▪️ Hip replacements ▪️ Cataracts surgery ▪️ Joint injections @NHSLeicester wants to hear your views on non-emergency ope…
- Annual eye checks are essential for all those who have #diabetes. Make sure you don’t miss yours or you could devel… https://t.co/MIdb8krvhe