Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
For clear, practical guidance on what you can do to stay as healthy as possible this winter.
Have your say on the location of a fourth healthcare hub
Click here to watch a short video about the draft plans to sustain and transform health services of the future.
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has been crowned winner at this year’s Patient Experience Network National Awards (PENNA) during a ceremony at Birmingham’s Repertory Theatre.Read
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has today announced its decision on the location of the city’s fourth healthcare hub – committing to the site of the existing walk-in service at the Merlyn Vaz Health and Social Care Centre for at least the next three years. From 1st October 2017 the new service will offer […]Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the April Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- RT @NHSEngland: Anticipating a great conference tomorrow, can’t make, it join us on #NSGCon2017 https://t.co/3xhFiwjwtB https://t.co/31vLA…
- RT @alzheimerssoc: The updated memory handbook is a useful resource for people with mild memory problems. Order your free copy today: https…
- RT @alzheimerssoc: Today, the UK Dementia Research Institute @UKDRI reveals its first research programmes across six centres https://t.co/…
- RT @BhamXCCG: If everyone makes small changes, then together we can make a massive difference to reduce the waste of medicines in our #NHS…
- RT @NHSELRCCG: 9 in 10 cases of bowel cancer occur in people aged 60 or over. #STOPbowelcancer https://t.co/Auxmd25HUr
- RT @NHSELRCCG: Our Quality team will be at @AlzSocEMidlands Memory Cafe at the #Lutterworth 'One Stop Shop' (LE17 4DY) tomorrow from 10:30a…