Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Come to one of the health events taking place in Leicester this summer, there's something for everyone!
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Have you had treatment for cancer? Come to one of our events: find out about The Recovery Package and tell us what support you would find helpful.
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
NHS partners have today launched a new video highlighting proposed changes at Leicester’s hospitals that will enable greater levels of care to be provided to patients.Read
To celebrate Carers Week 2019 (10th – 16th June), Leicestershire County Council is joining forces with partners to draw attention to how important caring is, and to get carers better connected to support available in their communities.Read
Health Promotion Event for people with a learning disability in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
People who have a learning disability, and their carers, are invited to a Health Promotion Event taking place during Learning Disability Week (June 17th – 23rd). The event, which runs from 12.00-4.00pm on Friday 21st June at the BRITE Centre, Braunstone Avenue, Leicester LE3 1LE, is designed to help people stay healthy and to support […]Read
- This year, from 17-23 June, we're making a big noise about lung health. Will you help us let people know that getti… https://t.co/pixtrueEaD
- Ladies, it's #CervicalScreeningAwarenessWeek! Don't forget to get screened and check out this brilliant jargon-bus… https://t.co/eLkYbpsvQy
- Our 2018/19 Annual Report and Accounts have been published on our website. https://t.co/8LWJHNlbmm https://t.co/coV0Uy1aqg
- Come and support this free health and wellbeing event on 27th June 2019 @centreproject . Supported by @NHSLeicester… https://t.co/ZuDSWq6aiU
- @NHSLeicester have been baking, making, faking & eating to support @alzheimerssoc #cupcakeday2019 & raised a whoppi… https://t.co/bXc3ENFcH8
- RT @HeadleyCat: At Voluntary Action Rutland today talking all things Cancer with patients carers and community support services @NHSLeicest…