Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
Your pharmacy offers much more than just medicines and other health supplies. They can give advice too.
In Leicester we're promoting our annual health checks for people with a learning disability. Don't miss out!
During Learning Disability Week (18-24 June 2018) GPs in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are encouraging people with a learning disability to make sure they have an annual health check.Read
Patients in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who have Type 2 diabetes have given positive feedback on a course that offers support after diagnosis.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the June Governing Body meeting on Tuesday 12th JuneRead
- RT @Leic_hospital: We’re launching free six-week @macmillancancer courses to support people after their cancer treatment @MacmillLeics - ht…
- It’s Learning Disability Week 2018! Mencap wants hospital workers to join the Treat me well campaign. Watch here... https://t.co/cPFJYq1OEy
- Healthy Tip 53: Have you tried the #OneYou Health Quiz? A simple 10 minute quiz that gives you a personalised healt… https://t.co/fgxUhFSZqX
- From Monday the 25th June the ASSIST practice will be moving to: Charles Berry House, 45 East Bond Street, Leicest… https://t.co/cLdKtSTHOR
- RT @mencap_charity: Are you an avid watcher of @thismorning? Does your child love @CBeebiesHQ? We have some exciting news for you! @DrRanj…
- RT @Trade_S_Health: Another beautiful week in June, another full week of rapid #HIV testing for #gay and #bisexual men across #Leicester &…