Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
During Self Care Week, we've got practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Find out everything you need to know to protect yourself and your family from flu this winter.
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
The way you can order repeat prescriptions is changing. Find out what this means for you.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group is the organisation responsible for planning and managing health services for people living in Leicester City.Read
South Asian families, living in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland can now learn how to cook traditional south Asian meals with a healthy twist, without compromising on taste, helped by a new health campaign that will launch on Monday 4th November 2019.Read
- Tomorrow's the start of #SelfCareWeek – we’ll be posting self-care tips and links all week. Remember, while we shou… https://t.co/KCvvesl22p
- Making Chapati tonight to go with your curry? Why not check out our healthier version. It’s still the traditional i… https://t.co/kuFMgg8eOX
- Next week (18-24 Nov) is national #SelfCareWeek – For many common illnesses, like colds, flu and tummy upsets, ther… https://t.co/r3P632mnLr
- RT @aswilliams5: Taking stock of my first week in #LLR - new approach to partnership working agreed, new exec team recruitment underway and…
- શું તમે સત્યન કોટેચાને ગઈકાલે સવારે # બેનજેકસન સાથે બીબીસી રેડિયો લેસ્ટર પર ડાયાબિટીઝ જનીન અને જેસિકા મશેરિયાને ડોજ… https://t.co/2cVlIPJ9aS
- Did you hear @JMhesuria on @BBCLeicester with @9amben yesterday morning cooking up some of the dishes from the… https://t.co/EZbN8UDGZk