Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Flu is still circulating within the community, so if you haven't had your flu jab, there is still time - contact your GP practice today
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Using antibiotics when you don't really need them causes problems in the future. Find out why this really matters.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Children’s mental health services in the spotlight at events across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Members of the public and health professionals are invited to a series of events showing how children’s mental health services are changing in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
New co-Chair invites members of the public to join their patient group to shape services of the future
A local organisation who plan and develop health services for patients in the community has today announced the appointment of Melton resident and former Chair of Leicester’s Clockwise Credit Union, John Wood, as co-Chair to the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Alliance Patient and Public Partnership Group (PPPG).Read
It is anticipated that the move will create a stronger and more consistent commissioning voice across the three CCG areasRead
- Children's mental health events; parents, carers & professionals all welcome: Thurs 7th Feb @Kibworth, Thurs 7th Ma… https://t.co/IaNuyx1MO5
- Let's Talk About Cancer events, Thurs 24 Jan, Thurs 7 Feb, Thurs 21 Feb, all in #Leicester, for anyone#livingwithan… https://t.co/LVtkXjixJD
- RT @Leic_hospital: Staff 👨⚕️👩⚕️at Leicester’s Hospitals 🏥 are urging visitors to stay away from the hospital if they have “winter vomitin…
- Let's Talk About Cancer events, Thurs 24 Jan, Thurs 7 Feb, Thurs 21 Feb, all in #Leicester, for anyone#livingwithan… https://t.co/5OrXzIgf9F
- Let's Talk About Cancer events, Thurs 24 Jan, Thurs 7 Feb, Thurs 21 Feb, all in #Leicester, for anyone#livingwithan… https://t.co/3LYVs2hRIE
- Feeling under the weather, but not enough to see the GP? Your local pharmacist is available to offer advice and sup… https://t.co/rE07CdCvQz