Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
For clear, practical guidance on what you can do to stay as healthy as possible this winter.
We’re asking people to have their say on proposals to introduce mental health resilience and recovery hubs in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Help us tackle the growing problem of antibiotic resistance.
Leicester City CCG Poll
Members of the public are invited to attend the next Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
A scheme to care for elderly patients who have experienced a fall is celebrating its success in treating patients in their home surroundings rather than in hospital.Read
Patients registered with any Leicester City GP practice can now get appointments with a GP or nurse in the daytime as well as in the evening as changes that were announced last month come into force.Read
- Have the flue jab now and prevent being ill at Christmas. #staywellthiswinter https://t.co/xh8eONzVi3
- Make sure elderly relatives stay warm & well this winter. Encourage them to get their flu jab. #staywellthiswinter… https://t.co/wrosC3NEBg
- RT @LASSJennyHand: @HaseebAhmad2 from @NHSLeicester ccg joins us @LASSleics as our first celebratory speaker on #WAD afternoon thanks to…
- RT @LASSleics: Great to have @HaseebAhmad2 from @NHSLeicester speak with us today about life and experiences with #HIV https://t.co/N98BR1…
- RT @DR_tweetUK: @LASSleics inspiring talk by @HaseebAhmad2 @NHSLeicester speaking about life and experiences with #HIV https://t.co/N2sK6…
- Members of the public are invited to attend the next Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, @NHSLeicester Tues Dec 6. #PCCC #NHS