Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
A new NHS 111 campaign to help anyone worried about an urgent medical concern get the right attention fast
Modern life makes it hard to be healthy - One You can help you become a new you
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
Some people think that antibiotics are the answer to a cold - but they are wrong.
Patients who have received treatment for prostate cancer, are benefiting from a new option to receive care closer to home.Read
Members of the public are invited to an Extraordinary Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
Clinicians and health organisations across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland have introduced a new approach to testing bowel problems, with the aim of speeding up diagnosis for patients.Read
- Local patients who've received treatment for prostate cancer, are benefiting from a new option to receive care clos… https://t.co/P2jwg1YK2g
- RT @NHSChoices: The temperature is expected to drop later this week. Check in on an older neighbour to make sure they're ok: https://t.co/4…
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: Parents! Don’t let minor winter illness get you down. Pharmacies are the first place to go for expert healthcare advice…
- RT @LPTnhs: We are expecting colder weather over the next few days. Here is information about how it can affect your health - and what you…
- RT @west_lei_ccg: Call NHS 111 - it’s quick and easy to access the urgent care services which you need and it’s free to call: https://t.co/…
- Sore throats, coughs, colds, tummy troubles, teething, aches & pains. Community pharmacists are qualified healthcar… https://t.co/gJeQnBFQDc