Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
If you need a pharmacy over the bank holiday, click here to see which ones are open.
Dementia sufferer, Irene, encourages more people to go and see their GP if they are worried about their memory.
A Leicester woman diagnosed with dementia is urging more people to go and see their GP if they are worried about their memory.Read
Mums and their families are invited to be part of a new group, being launched on June 5th, which will help to shape the future of maternity services across Leicester, Leicestershire and RutlandRead
Members of the public are invited to attend the May Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- Healthy Tip 30: Do you know the symptoms of sepsis? It's a rare but serious illness that can develop from an infect… https://t.co/tAUSjfvoNL
- Healthy Tip 29: If you're prescribed certain medicines for the first time, you can get extra help & advice from you… https://t.co/dMdY2tkiPM
- Healthy Tip 28: Most coughs clear up within 3 weeks and don’t need any treatment. You can look after yourself at ho… https://t.co/G726VieNJv
- @KRey42 @Leic_hospital @NHSELRCCG @west_lei_ccg @LPTnhs We are expecting mainly mums to be interested, for obvious… https://t.co/Tz70ZAO74E
- Mums & families invited to share views & experiences of #Leicester maternity services & help shape them for the fut… https://t.co/V4AzswrLev
- What's been your experience of maternity services? #matexp #Leicester #Rutland We'd like to hear your views at our… https://t.co/GG60NSbOcB