Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out everything you need to know to protect yourself and your family from flu this winter.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Find your best way to quit smoking this Stoptober. Download the app & access your personal quite plan anytime, anywhere.
Hear how screening picked up Julie's breast cancer, and why we're supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
The way you can order repeat prescriptions is changing. Find out what this means for you.
Diabetes UK and Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group are hosting a free event for people living with diabetes in Leicester on Saturday 16 November.Read
Leicester City CCG is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month during October. We are encouraging women to take up the opportunity for breast screening and to make sure they get medical advice if they notice any changes in their breasts.Read
We don’t need to wait until we are struggling with our mental health; ‘Every Mind Matters’ encourages adults to be more aware of their mental health and help them discover simple steps to look after their mental health and wellbeing.Read
- #Breastcancer doesn’t always have symptoms – screening can find it at an early stage, when it’s easier to treat, so… https://t.co/qaPYv3fcaC
- https://t.co/XhpvFBiUu2 Diabetes UK & NHS Leicester City are hosting a free event for people living with diabetes i… https://t.co/cPrGSzRDFo
- If a busy man like Sir Trevor McDonald can make time to book and attend for his flu appointment. So can you! Don't… https://t.co/oUKTKAHhUU
- If you believe that you or someone you know is a victim of #ModernSlavery, please call the Modern Slavery helpline… https://t.co/Lu1EaoVeEu
- Finding #breastcancer early makes it easier to treat. Get to know your breasts & make sure you get checked out if y… https://t.co/XsarqwfwMb
- Do you know who should have the flu jab and why? Help us help you stay well this winter and find out everything you… https://t.co/L9NAxyZttY