Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Have the confidence to make the right decisions about your health this winter and for life 13th - 17th November
The best way to protect yourself and your family is to get the flu jab.
Find out your local GP and Pharmacy Opening times this Christmas and New Year - now includes dental services
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has awarded a new contract for GP services at Bowling Green Street Surgery in Leicester City.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the December Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Patient participation group invites all communities in Leicester to a health and wellbeing event designed by local patients
Members of the homeless community, asylum seekers and refugees are invited to a special health promotion event next Wednesday 6th December that is taking place in the heart of the city of Leicester.Read
- Stay Well Long Term Conditions video with Dr Shepherd – Dr Shepherd takes you through how to #staywellthiswinter wi… https://t.co/LlLeakzNJF
- RT @NHSChoices: For people with social anxiety, Christmas can be a really difficult period. Info and advice on NHS Choices: https://t.co/Af…
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: The @metoffice has issued Level 3 #coldweather alerts across the Midlands and East from today until Sunday. Dress warml…
- Do you have diabetes, heart or lung problems, had a stroke? Get your flu jab, it's the best way to protect yourself… https://t.co/FYLoNWulBa
- If you have COPD, cold weather can severely affect your breathing. Stay warm, wrap up well, drink plenty of hot dri… https://t.co/lItBhrUQOl
- Your Summary Care Record tells other health & care staff who care for you about the medicines you take & your aller… https://t.co/J0JiyIPiRt