Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Find out about how the vaccine affects you if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Flu vaccine and covid booster jabs: Make sure you're fully protected this winter
We're looking for volunteer stewards, greeters and chaperones to help at our local vaccine clinics.
Some symptoms should be checked out by your GP without delay. Find out more.
Find out about RSV - a common virus currently circulating, which causes coughs and colds, but can be more severe in some children.
Bookings open for 12-15-year-olds in Leicestershire to get the COVID-19 vaccine at specialist clinics
Parents and guardians in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland can now book their 12-15-year-old an appointment to get a COVID-19 vaccine at a vaccination centre. The move provides parents and carers with an additional option to vaccinate their child from the virus, alongside the school vaccination programme, which has so far given 9,000 young people the […]Read
Parents across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) are being advised to make sure that toddlers get the flu vaccine this year.Read
The organisations responsible for planning and managing healthcare across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) held their Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday 28 September 2021. The AGM provided an opportunity to look back at progress during 2020/21 and find out about delivery of the CCGs’ financial responsibilities. At the meeting the CCGs also provided an […]Read
- This autumn it’s essential you protect yourself and others against flu. If you’re age 50 plus, or in another at-r… https://t.co/uM9aIc1vMz
- RT @NHSMidlands: 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧? 🧵A thread... https://t.co/ZTIurNEJdm
- Breast cancer can cause a number of signs and symptoms. It’s as easy as TLC #Touch Look Check. See your GP if you n… https://t.co/we3b8slwyQ
- You can now book your 12-15 year old a #Covid vaccine appointment. Clinics in Loughborough and Leicester with more… https://t.co/Aa2459VuOX
- If your child is breathless, has a persistent high temperature or isn’t feeding properly, contact NHS 111 or your G… https://t.co/iTK1QguQ4j
- Want to get vaccinated but afraid of needles? Staff at our vaccine centres can help – Find out what support’s avail… https://t.co/b6WDmyMOXX