Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
All the information you need about covid and the latest advice on stopping the spread. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
New mental health and wellbeing provider to deliver IAPT service in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Health leaders in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) are strengthening the provision of local mental health services for patients by making it easier to access mental health support as Vita Health Group take over the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service, from today Thursday 1 April 2021. The IAPT service, which was previously known […]Read
NHS leaders in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) have praised the efforts of everyone involved in the local Covid-19 vaccine programme, as the half a million milestone was reported today.Read
- Today sees the start of the holy month of #Ramadan Ramadan Kareem to all those in #Leicester, #Leicestershire and… https://t.co/KHXLc7VwZp
- Worried about your mental wellbeing? @vitahealthuk is a FREE NHS talking therapies service, including online video… https://t.co/ylpBiDsohk
- Outdoor hospitality has opened today. If you’re heading out for a meal or a drink after work make sure you… https://t.co/qWY25uchRa
- From today, all shops can open, along with gyms, libraries, parent & child groups and outdoor hospitality like pub… https://t.co/WvuNeXa0Q8
- RT @BritishIMA: Please watch this important video message from Muslim scholars on vaccinations during #Ramadan: @NHSEngland @MuslimCouncil…
- If you have epilepsy and you’ve not yet had your #COVID19 #Vaccine, please book your vaccine now at… https://t.co/EwBYt0lu0S