Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast. Call or go online 111.nhs.uk
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Take the Heart Age test and see if you can make changes to reduce your heart age.
NHS organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are reminding patients that NHS 111 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the holiday period to offer help to anyone with an immediate medical need.Read
Members of the public are invited to attend the April Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Members of the public are invited to the April 2019 Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
- @Tiffanyemma @rachrwlnds @LPTnhs @NHSELRCCG @west_lei_ccg It's just GP practices in @NHSLeicester @NHSELRCCG &… https://t.co/afdw4a19Bt
- This will be on 16th May at 9.45 https://t.co/PllWN5bGtI
- @OxytocinStories @liz_m_bee Thankyou for sharing your insight on this. We will communicate our decision once the policy has been reviewed.
- RT @Leic_hospital: 📣Our next Marvellous Medicine talk is the 25th April and talks all things stroke awareness! Your immediate action can he…
- RT @west_lei_ccg: As we move into spring, the pollen count is rising. Your pharmacy can help ease allergy symptoms with expert advice on a…
- If you need to access urgent medical help this Easter but are not sure which NHS service to turn to, NHS 111 can he… https://t.co/u1XpaLqnEB