Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Come to one of our events to hear about plans to invest in Leicester’s outdated hospital buildings and significantly improve services.
Patients asked for views to shape future of community healthcare services
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
The Leicester City joint Ofsted and Care Quality Commission (CQC) local area SEND inspection took place between 30 April 2018 and 4 May 2018, to judge the effectiveness and implementation of the special educational needs and disability reforms as set out in the Children and Families Act 2014. The findings were published on 26th June […]Read
Commissioning Collaborative Board meeting for the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland CCGs: Thursday 18th October 2018.
This meeting will include a discussion on plans for intensive care services at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.Read
People in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) are invited to attend one of six open events to discuss proposals to improve outdated hospitals in Leicester.Read
- #everymindmatters How are you? How are handling life's ups & downs? If you're not sure, take this quiz & find out h… https://t.co/8JQxY9qRx6
- Just 5 days to go to share your views on how we could improve healthcare services in the community & in people’s ho… https://t.co/0g1qSvfGAV
- @NHSLeicester @NHSELRCCG & @west_lei_ccg meet on 18 Oct at 1pm for the Commissioning Collaborative Board to be held… https://t.co/6Hlo9tAzun
- RT @west_lei_ccg: 1⃣ week to go to give us your views on how local community healthcare services could be improved in the future. ➡️Take pa…
- RT @Leicester_CCD: We’ve got a great event coming up at the @MoatCollege. It’s free to attend and there’s a hot Caribbean lunch on offer to…
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: Having a heavy cold is pretty pants but it's not the same as having the flu. Flu can knock you off your feet for days.…