Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Local information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
How easy have you found it to get the health services you need since the outbreak of Covid-19? We want to know your views.
A great new way to get involved and stay connected with local health services while you're at home.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Local South Asian people urged to learn about the signs of stroke so they can act F.A.S.T.
A Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) will be operating in Rutland in support of the COVID-19 National Testing Programme from 1st June 2020.Read
A Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) will be operating in Market Harborough in support of the COVID-19 National Testing Programme from 27th May 2020. Testing is by appointment only.Read
- Whilst spending more time at home, why not take the opportunity to experiment in the kitchen with new meals 🍽️. I… https://t.co/5BX9QQPOOx
- Consider covering your mouth and nose when in enclosed public spaces such as shops or on public transport. Remembe… https://t.co/G7TM9pOyMu
- If you’re playing #sport this #weekend it’s still important to maintain social distancing especially if you’re meet… https://t.co/9ODSQeRzYJ
- Have you been drinking more during #lockdown? @Drinkaware has come up with some top tips for taking control of yo… https://t.co/v7wdO0sUUA
- RT @DHSCgovuk: ICYMI “Football, Prince William and our Mental Health” is still available to watch on @BBCiPlayer Look out for #EveryMindM…
- Anyone who has tested positive for #coronavirus will be contacted by NHS Test & Trace to share info about their rec… https://t.co/qyfpOKOxNE