Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
If you need a pharmacy over the bank holiday, click here to see which ones are open.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Mums and their families are invited to be part of a new group, being launched on June 5th, which will help to shape the future of maternity services across Leicester, Leicestershire and RutlandRead
Members of the public are invited to attend the May Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
- RT @actfast999: Do you know the signs of stroke? You only need to see ONE sign – Face, Arms or Speech, to #actfast and call 999. For info…
- RT @actfast999: Peter Kay got it right -T-Time is critical when somebody is having a stroke. Call 999 if you see any ONE of the signs F-F…
- RT @DementiaFriends: Amazing to see #DAW2018 trending this morning - a great start to Dementia Action Week! Why not kick start your week by…
- RT @Vicky_McClure: It’s Dementia Action Week and I’m asking you to take a small action to help people like Pam live well with dementia. Wha…
- Please share widely: Every mum has a story to tell and we are always happy to listen. Join us Tues 5 June to share… https://t.co/g3E5Sj6aQx
- Please share widely: Every mum has a story to tell and we are always happy to listen. Join us Tues 5 June to share… https://t.co/wRFt1Yw4Ec