Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast. Call or go online 111.nhs.uk
Find out about improvements we are making to children's mental health services, at one of our Future in Mind events
Have you had treatment for cancer? Come to one of our events: find out about The Recovery Package and tell us what support you would find helpful.
Members of the public are invited to attend the January Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
The vision is to build dementia friendly communities across LLR, which are inclusive and receptive of people living with dementia.Read
NHS to make flash glucose monitoring devices available to more diabetes patients across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Hundreds of local patients with Type 1 diabetes that are under the care of a diabetes specialist will now be able to manage their condition more easily, as wearable glucose sensors will be available on prescription.Read
- Winter illnesses can creep up at any time - coughs and colds can be easily treated with over the counter medicines.… https://t.co/ZNvV9FiXye
- #flujabfriday Not had your flu jab yet? Colds & flu are still circulating. If you have not had your flu jab, speak… https://t.co/Kr7MZDSIET
- Pharmacists are healthcare professionals who can help with things like coughs, colds, sore throat, tummy upset and… https://t.co/gZLJoXDzFD
- This #ValentinesDay we’re celebrating everything we love about the NHS! Our amazing staff working 24 hours a day, t… https://t.co/9JLPSP2EMr
- Community Pharmacists can help people manage their diabetes. Hear how Andy helped his dad understand the risks and… https://t.co/VHXdf3F0Gw
- RT @mencap_charity: Consultation is when your views are considered and impact a decision. 💥 👉 The Government's consultation on #LearningDi…