Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
For clear, practical guidance on what you can do to stay as healthy as possible this winter.
Have your say on the location of a fourth healthcare hub
Click here to watch a short video about the draft plans to sustain and transform health services of the future.
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
A successful new scheme delivered in Leicester City GP practices has improved the safety of medicine provision and saved over £24,000 by introducing Practice Medicines Coordinators (PMC).Read
Leicester city patients are being asked for their personal experiences and stories of Outpatient Radiography services provided by Leicester’s Hospitals, to help the local NHS identify how these services can be planned and delivered more efficiently.Read
Patients in Leicester are set to find it easier to get an appointment with a GP or prescribing nurse during the daytime after the number of appointments available at the Westcotes Healthcare Hub was increased by 348 each week through until the end of March.Read
- https://t.co/4OAMjxKcVV Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland residents: Tell @NHSLeicester your experiences of #radiography @HWLeicShire
- Patients in Leicester are being asked for their views on the Leicester City Healthcare Hubs https://t.co/puMhJAIBlw #healthcarehubs #nhs
- Had tummy troubles such as diarrhoea, feeling bloated or discomfort for 3 weeks or more? Check with your GP & #BeClearOnCancer @PHE_uk
- RT @NHSELRCCG: Some advice for residents as #StormDoris hits East Leicestershire and Rutland. An amber weather warning has been issued by t…
- RT @BTP: #StormDoris Widespread disruption nationally due to continued bad weather. Check with @networkrail & @nationalrailenq before t…
- RT @EMASNHSTrust: We are currently experiencing a high volume of 999 calls due to the impact of #StormDoris. Please only call 999 in an eme…