Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
For clear, practical guidance on what you can do to stay as healthy as possible this winter.
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
Help us tackle the growing problem of antibiotic resistance.
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go for medical advice? NHS 111 can help you get the right care and support.
The introduction of inhaler technique videos and clearer GP guidelines aim to prevent hospital stays for asthma patients
Asthma patients in Leicester are set to benefit from a series of videos which are being launched to help them control their condition through instruction on correct inhaler use as well as more hands on support from their GP or practice nurse.Read
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) in partnership with Healthwatch Leicester would like to hear patient experience feedback and stories of Outpatient and Inpatient Urology services provided by Leicester’s Hospitals.Read
Members of the public and local patients receiving Continuing Healthcare (CHC) funding are being invited to take part in a public consultation on changes to a policy which aims to make CHC funding fairer and sustainable for all eligible patients across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR).Read
- Fill up on nutritious, warming food when it’s cold to help you stay well #staywellthiswinter
- Don’t forget your own health if you’re a carer for others. See your pharmacist at the first sign of illness #staywellthiswinter
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland residents: Tell us your experiences of #Urology services https://t.co/sGcir6qldh
- https://t.co/EeVUnZqhTT This video can help you #staywellthiswinter
- Your local pharmacist isn’t just there for your prescriptions – they can also give you health care advice #staywellthiswinter
- 27th January 2017 is Holocaust Memorial Day. The theme is "How can life go on?" find out more here: https://t.co/18lvnXhdCA