Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Key information and practical advice about the coronavirus.
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
We are responsible for £364m of local health services. Learn more about them and discover which service is best for your needs.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
Read how the CCG and our heath and social care partners have unveiled new plans for supporting people with dementia and their carers.
Sign up to our Citizens’ Panel, a new online network to gather public views and opinions on a wide variety of health topics, which will be used to help plan services.Read
A regular bulletin for key stakeholders setting out the latest local position in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the response of NHS partners in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
- If you’re adjusting to #WorkingAtHome and struggling to fit #movement into your day, why not try standing whilst yo… https://t.co/7e6ItPECyd
- RT @west_lei_ccg: . @ageukleics have a #coronavirus helpline for vulnerable older people: 0116 299 2239 @NHSELRCCG @NHSLeicester @BCTLLR…
- Help us protect #OurNHSPeople and the most vulnerable. #StayAtHomeSaveLives Only go out to: 🛒Shop for necessitie… https://t.co/jGHw2TD9GD
- RT @NHSEngland: False information on social media about #coronavirus can be dangerous. Make sure you only get your information from reputab…
- RT @west_lei_ccg: Fantastic initiative to help #NHS staff with their #mentalhealth at this difficult moment. @NHSELRCCG @NHSLeicester @BC…
- @west_lei_ccg @NHSELRCCG @BCTLLR https://t.co/jo6b4up9IT