Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Flu is still circulating within the community, so if you haven't had your flu jab, there is still time - contact your GP practice today
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Using antibiotics when you don't really need them causes problems in the future. Find out why this really matters.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Children’s mental health services in the spotlight at events across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Members of the public and health professionals are invited to a series of events showing how children’s mental health services are changing in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.Read
New co-Chair invites members of the public to join their patient group to shape services of the future
A local organisation who plan and develop health services for patients in the community has today announced the appointment of Melton resident and former Chair of Leicester’s Clockwise Credit Union, John Wood, as co-Chair to the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Alliance Patient and Public Partnership Group (PPPG).Read
It is anticipated that the move will create a stronger and more consistent commissioning voice across the three CCG areasRead
- On your marks…get set…go! Finding yourself with a spare 30 minutes this Sunday? Why not try #walking #running to gi… https://t.co/13whB3PZNm
- If you or your family feels unwell & you don't know whether it can wait until your GP practice is open - call… https://t.co/vtmKBUNOFo
- NHS 111 is the number you need to call for urgent medical concerns. Make sure you call NHS111 so that you can… https://t.co/U6C578R5rT
- Taking part in Dry January and cutting down on alcohol? Why not opt to be designated driver on your night out and e… https://t.co/v3OQsFYfMv
- With temperatures dipping, have you got time to see elderly neighbours & family to check they're keeping warm & hea… https://t.co/8Mdwp0MjsI
- RT @NHSEngland: As part of the #NHSLongTermPlan, how will £4.5bn extra funding improve care for patients in the communities? Hear from our…