Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
From blocked sinuses to vomiting bugs, find out how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Have you had treatment for cancer? Come to one of our events: find out about The Recovery Package and tell us what support you would find helpful.
How much do you know about high blood pressure? And have you checked yours recently?
£3million wasted in Leicester City each year. We would now like all Leicester City residents to help us take action.
All you need to know about this quick, simple test which could save your life.
Thirsty, tired, dizzy when you haven't eaten? Could you have Diabetes?
Members of the public are invited to attend the May Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.Read
Members of the public are invited to the May 2019 Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
GPs in Leicester City, Leicestershire and Rutland are no longer routinely providing prescriptions for medications and treatments which can be bought over the counter at pharmacies and supermarkets.Read
- #DyingMatters Week may well be coming to an end, but it’s just the start for the new #LLR Taskforce which will brin… https://t.co/0xTczC4W4q
- https://t.co/jfPDmb1UmN Let us know your views on the contents of a proposed new policy for how heavy menstrual ble… https://t.co/656u6YfWPR
- NHS Leicester City is supporting Health Awareness Week 13-19 May 2019 produced by Mental Health Foundation. The the… https://t.co/3dYDQJVhj5
- Alzheimer's Society - East Midlands NHS Leicester City & NIHR want new ways to help people with #dementia retain th… https://t.co/nNcBBqtI8g
- RT @NHSELRCCG: #MentalHealth is an issue for everyone. Get involved with #MentalHealthWeek at https://t.co/WJnSt3WDOj and complete our loca…
- RT @LeicsCathedral: One week until our "Sing My Soul" singing event during #DAW2019 returns! It was a very popular event last year, attend…