Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
Worried about an urgent medical concern? Get the right attention, fast.
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
Advice to help you cope when the heat just gets too much
In Leicester we're promoting our annual health checks for people with a learning disability. Don't miss out!
Leicester City CCG has received its annual assessment rating from NHS England. We have retained our rating as good.Read
During Learning Disability Week (18-24 June 2018) GPs in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland are encouraging people with a learning disability to make sure they have an annual health check.Read
Patients in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who have Type 2 diabetes have given positive feedback on a course that offers support after diagnosis.Read
- Don't leave common sense behind in the hot weather! Mixing lots of alcohol with strong sunshine makes a very dodgy… https://t.co/tFXodG4mN6
- If you’re inspired by the new series of #LoveIsland to walk around in swimwear then squirt on some suncream to prot… https://t.co/45nG3FVtYO
- If you need medical advice when you are away from home on a UK holiday you can call NHS111 24/7 for help and to be… https://t.co/eWhD3tJ8Lw
- We all want to keep our kids safe so make sure you apply their sunscreen correctly and provide sunglasses. See this… https://t.co/D2G3vfrfKe
- RT @Change4Life: Teachers: looking for content for the new school year? Take a look at our latest #TrainLikeAJedi school council toolkit an…
- RT @NHSELRCCG: 😒 Temperatures are still very high! Make sure you check out these tips on staying safe in the heat! #Heatwave https://t.co/K…