Ensuring the best possible health care for Leicester City patients
Hello, thank you for paying us a visit.
At Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group, we plan and manage most healthcare services for people living in Leicester City.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Find a service
A new NHS 111 campaign to help anyone worried about an urgent medical concern get the right attention fast
Find out what time your local pharmacy is open over the Easter Bank Holiday - they can help with all sorts of health advice this Easter
Pre-bookable appointments available at four Leicester City Healthcare Hubs, 365 days a year, weekends and bank holidays
Saturday 24th March is World TB Day. Watch our video and find out more about this illness and who it may affect.
Leicester has the fourth highest number of patients diagnosed with diabetes in the country, but thanks to a number of leading local initiatives, local city patients are receiving better support to control their diabetes than other areas of the UK.Read
Patients who have received treatment for prostate cancer, are benefiting from a new option to receive care closer to home.Read
Members of the public are invited to an Extraordinary Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting, hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).Read
- It's World TB Day. Watch our short video https://t.co/gfWfSyDyKi. If you have recently arrived in the UK from Iraq,… https://t.co/D1Qm74RooZ
- It's World TB Day. Watch our short video https://t.co/gfWfSyDyKi. If you have recently arrived in the UK from Iraq,… https://t.co/XWTZL9oUAc
- If you take regular medication, make sure you have enough supply to cover you for the bank holiday, 30Mar-2Apr. Pic… https://t.co/rwqgIjVcjF
- It's World TB Day. Watch our short video https://t.co/kNkF4pvErU. Recently arrived in the UK from Iraq, Iran, India… https://t.co/1WZCHRFdkl
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: Support our mission to raise awareness of the hidden horrors of modern slavery. Together we can stop modern slavery. ht…
- RT @NHSEnglandMidE: If your child is suffering from a nasty cough or cold then the pharmacy is your first point of call. They can help with…