Planning and managing healthcare services for Leicester city patients
Find out about the new drop-in vaccination clinics for people living in specific areas of Leicester. Leicestershire and Rutland
Find out the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. #LetsBeatCovidLLR
Colds, sore throats, tummy upsets, back pain and more......Practical tips on how to treat minor illnesses yourself - and when you should seek medical advice
Why looking after your mental health is important including a list of local mental health support services
A great way to get involved and stay connected with local health services.
Cook tasty traditional south Asian meals, with all the flavour you know and love, with a healthy twist.
People with a learning disability are invited to have their first Covid vaccination at a dedicated clinic on Monday 14th June 2021, to help protect them against coronavirus.Read
£450 million transformation plans to improve Leicester’s hospitals’ acute hospital and maternity services have been given the go-ahead.Read
Drop-in vaccination clinics will be running in Loughborough this week to make it more convenient for people to get vaccinated against Covid-19. The extra clinics have been arranged in response to rising numbers of Covid cases in the Charnwood area, particularly the delta variant (previously known as the variant first identified in India). Two drop-in […]Read
- It’s great to see this summer weather, but not everyone enjoys the heat. During warm weather, it is important to k… https://t.co/z3oZ11gagH
- Anyone with a learning disability can now get their Covid vaccine at a dedicated drop-in clinic on Monday 14th June… https://t.co/9yLf0qYmVT
- If you have received a text or letter telling you that you are now eligible for your Covid vaccine, there are four… https://t.co/rYMPOkJclh
- @Leic_hospital is looking for volunteers aged 70 or above, who’ve had two vaccine doses, to take part in a study on… https://t.co/RyhjQ7h8Oo
- Women in Clinical Leadership Conference, free, online, 1 July @7-9pm. For female clinicians in #LLR. Guest speakers… https://t.co/HIADyaQzhO
- If you’re not registered with a GP, you can chat to us and find out why it’s important and how to do it, 12-2pm tom… https://t.co/zWvu0KRWik