Extraordinary meeting: 26th June 2012
Date: Tuesday 26th June 2012 | Time: 1pm | Location: Voluntary Action Leicester, 9 Newarke Street, Leicester LE1 5SN
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group will hold an Extra-Ordinary Governing Body meeting on Tuesday 26 June commencing 1.00 p.m. at Voluntary Action Leicester, 9 Newark Street, Leicester LE1 5SN. The meeting will focus on items that form part of the CCG’s Authorisation Application process in preparation for becoming a statutory body from 1 April 2013. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting.
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to Clare Mair, Corporate Governance Assistant on 0116 295 1121.
The June 2012 Governing Body papers can be viewed by selecting from the PDF files below.
- Paper A – Integrated Plan (PDF, 887k)
- Paper B – Draft Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (PDF, 808k)
- Paper C – Revised Constitution CCG (PDF, 411k)
- Paper D – Prime Financial Policy (PDF, 105k)
- Paper E – Organisational Development Strategy (PDF, 493k)
- Paper E – Organisational Development Strategy appendices 1,2,4 (PDF, 663k)
- Paper E – Organisational Development Strategy appendices 5 and 6 (PDF, 178k)
- Paper F – Quality Strategy (PDF, 1097k)
- Paper G – Equality and Diversity Strategy (PDF, 733k)
- Paper H – Safeguarding Strategy (PDF, 404k)
- Paper I – Policy for Dealing with Complaints (PDF, 724k)
- Paper J – Patient Safety Report (PDF, 154k)
- Paper K – Terms of Reference for the Commissioning Collaborative, Performance Collaborative and Quality and Clinical Governance Committee (PDF, 71k)
- Paper L – LLR Collaborative Commissioning Memorandum of Understanding (PDF, 167k)
- Paper M – PCT Cluster Legacy (PDF, 1742k)
- Paper N – Contracts Transition (PDF, 328k)