Date:Tuesday 10th July 2012 | Time: 1pm | Location: 3rd floor, St John’s House, 30 East Street, Leicester, LE1 6NB
The Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) Governing Body meets once a month. The meeting is held in public and members of the public are welcome to come and observe the meeting. There is a short section at the start of the meeting where members of the public can ask questions on agenda related items.
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to Clare Mair, Corporate Governance Assistant on 0116 295 1121. The next meeting is on Tuesday 10 July 2012, commencing at 1.00 p.m. at St Johns House, 30 East Street, Leicester.
The July 2012 Governing Body papers can be viewed by selecting from the PDF files below.
- Paper A – Minutes of the Governing Body Meeting held 12 June 2012 (PDF, 72k)
- Paper B – Minutes of the Extra-Ordinary Governing Body Meeting held 26 June 2012 (PDF, 33k)
- Paper C – Action Notes (PDF, 25k)
- Paper D – Support from Public Health Team to Leicester City CCG (PDF, 98k)
- Paper E – Information Governance (PDF, 198k)
- Paper F – Board Assurance Framework 2012-13 (PDF, 97k)
- Paper G – Communications and Engagement Strategy delivery update (PDF, 191k)
- Paper H – Customer Services Quarterly Report (PDF, 136k)
- Paper I – Acute Contracting Report (PDF, 234k)
- Paper J – Non Acute Contracting Report (PDF, 224k)
- Paper K – Performance Report (PDF, 166k)
- Paper L – Leicester City CCG Performance Report (PDF, 406k)
- Paper M – Finance Report – Month 2 (PDF, 46k)
- Paper N – LLR Emergency Care Network – Month 2 (PDF, 123k)
- Paper O – Approval of Diabetes Investments (PDF, 332k)
- Paper P – Minutes of the Collaborative Commissioning Board held 24 May 2012 (PDF, 36k)
- Paper Q – Minutes of the Commissioning Committee held 15 May 2012 (PDF, 52k)
- Paper R – Minutes of the Locality Group Meetings held in May 2012 (PDF, 384k)