Date: Tuesday 9th October 2012 | Time: 1pm | Location: 3rd floor, St John’s House, 30 East Street, Leicester, LE1 6NB
The Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) Governing Body meets once a month. The meeting is held in public and members of the public are welcome to come and observe the meeting. There is a short section at the start of the meeting where members of the public can ask questions on agenda related items.
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to Clare Mair, Corporate Governance Assistant on 0116 295 1121. The next meeting is on Tuesday 9 October 2012, commencing at 1.00 p.m. at St Johns House, 30 East Street, Leicester, LE1 6NB.
The October 2012 Governing Body papers can be viewed by selecting from the PDF files below.
- Paper A – Minutes of the Governing Body Meeting held on 11 September 2012 (PDF, 64k)
- Paper B – Action Notes (PDF, 19k)
- Paper C – Declarations of Interest 2012-13 (PDF, 39k)
- Paper D – Contracts Transition – NHS Contracts Crime Risk Assessment – paper deferred
- Paper E – GP Governing Body Election Process (PDF, 33k)
- Paper F – Acute Contracting Report (PDF, 149k)
- Paper G – Non Acute Contracting Report (PDF, 163k)
- Paper H – Performance Report as at July/August 2012 (PDF, 153k)
- Paper I – LCCCG Performance Report (PDF, 323k)
- Paper J – Finance Report Month 5 (PDF, 139k)
- Paper K – LLR Emergency Care Network Programme Update (PDF, 124k)
- Paper L – Minutes of the Commissioning Collaborative held on 23 August 2012 (PDF, 42k)
- Paper M – Minutes of the Commissioning Committee held on 21 August 2012 (PDF, 55k)
- Paper N – Minutes of the Quality and Clinical Governance Committee held on 21 August 2012 (PDF, 33k)
- Paper O – Locality Minutes from the August meetings (PDF, 455k)