Date: 12 August 2014 | Time: 1.00 pm | Location: 8th Floor St John's House, 30 East Street, Leicester, LE1 6NB
The next meeting of the Governing Body of Leicester City CCG is on Tuesday 12 August 2014, commencing at 1.00 p.m. at St John’s House (8th Floor, Meeting Room 2), 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB).
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to Clare Mair, Board Support Officer on 0116 295 1121. Questions on agenda items can also be submitted in advance of the meeting and a response will be provided in writing.
The August 2014 Governing Body papers can be viewed by selecting the links from the list below.
- Paper A – Declarations of Interest
- Paper B – Minutes 10 June 2014
- Paper C – Action Log
- Paper D – DPH Annual Report
- Paper E – Learning Lessons to Improve Care
- Paper F – Quarter 4 Patient Safety Report
- Paper G – Equality and Diversity Strategy update
- Paper H – Better Care Together 5 Year Plan update
- Paper I – Health Checks Strategy for Hard to Reach
- Paper J – QIPP Activity Incentive Scheme
- Paper K – GP Practice Engagement Scheme
- Paper L – Operational Resilience Plan
- Paper M – Winter Funding 201415
- Paper N – Finance Report Month 3
- Paper O – PPAG Assurance Report
- Paper P – Board Assurance Framework
- Paper Q – Minutes of Commissioning Collaborative 26 June 2014
- Paper R – Executive Committee minutes 3 June and 1 July
- Paper S – PExCo Minutes May and June
- Paper T – Locality Minutes May and June