Date: Tuesday 9 December 2014 | Time: 1.00pm | Location: 8th Floor, St Johns House, 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB
The next meeting of the Governing Body of Leicester City CCG is on Tuesday 9 December 2014, commencing at 1.00 p.m. at St John’s House (8th Floor, Meeting Room 2), 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB).
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to Clare Mair, Board Support Officer on 0116 295 1121. Questions on agenda items can also be submitted in advance of the meeting and a response will be provided in writing.
The December 2014 Governing Body papers can be viewed by selecting the links from the list below.
- Paper A – Declarations of Interest
- Paper B – LCCCG Governing Body Minutes – 14 October 2014
- Paper C – LCCCG Governing Body Action Log – December 2014
- Paper D – Corporate Report
- Paper E – Board Assurance Framework
- Paper F – Learning Lessons to Improve Care
- Paper G – Finance Report Month 7
- Paper H – PPAG Highlight Reports October and November 2014
- Paper I – Better Care Together Draft SOC and PID
- Paper J – Draft Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- Paper K – Report on the Urgent Care System in LLR
- Paper L – Commissioning Collaborative Minutes
- Paper M – Audit Committee Report
- Paper N – Minutes of the Executive Committee
- Paper O – Minutes of the Performance Executive
- Paper P – Locality Minutes September and October 2014