Date: Tuesday 10 February 2015 | Time: 1.00pm | Location: 8th Floor, St Johns House, 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB
The next meeting of the Governing Body of Leicester City CCG is on Tuesday 10 February 2015, commencing at 1.00 p.m. at St John’s House (8th Floor, Meeting Room 2), 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB).
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to Clare Mair, Board Support Officer on 0116 295 1121. Questions on agenda items can also be submitted in advance of the meeting and a response will be provided in writing.
The February 2015 Governing Body papers can be viewed by selecting the links from the list below.
- Paper A – Declarations of Interest
- Paper B – Minutes of Governing Body Meetings held 9 December and 30 December 2014
- Paper C – Action Log
- Paper D – Corporate Report
- Paper E – Change to CCG Assurance Rating by NHS England in domain four
- Paper F – Policy for Conflicts and Declarations of Interest
- Paper G – Information Governance Policy Review and Approval
- Paper H – The ‘Bubb’ Report – Winterbourne View Time for Change
- Paper I – Finance Report Month 9
- Paper J – Assurance Report from Provider Performance Assurance Group
- Paper K – Commissioning Collaborative Minutes – 18 December 2014
- Paper L – Audit Committee Report
- Paper M – Minutes of the Executive Committee held 18 Nov, 2 Dec, 16 Dec and 6 Jan 2015
- Paper N – Minutes of the Performance Executive Committee held 27 November 2014
- Paper O – Locality Group Notes – November 2014