Home > About us > Previous Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings > 2018 – Primary Care Commissioning Committee > August 2018 – Primary Care Commissioning Committee
August 2018 – Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Date: Tuesday 7 August 2018 | Time : 10.00am | Location: 8th Floor Conference Room, St Johns House, 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB
The forty first meeting of the Leicester City CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee will take place on Tuesday 7 August 2018 at 10.00am in the Conference Room, 8th Floor, St John’s House, 30 East Street, Leicester, LE1 6NB.
The meeting is held in public and members of the public are welcome to come and observe the business of the meeting.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Claudia Thompson, Board Support Officer on Tel: 0116 2951121.
The August 2018 Primary Care Commissioning Committee papers can be obtained by clicking on the links below:
- Paper A – Declarations of Interest
- Paper B – Minutes of the Primary Care Commissioning Committee held on 3 July 2018
- Paper C – Action Log
- Paper D – General Practice Quality Highlight Report
- Paper E – Primary Care Contracts Update Report
- Paper F – Dr Lawrence – Brandon Street Surgery APMS contract extension
- Paper G – Dr Lawrence – Westcotes Surgery APMS contract extension
- Paper H – Hockley Farm Medical Practice
- Paper I – FDR/PMS Improving Quality of Referrals Scheme
- Paper J – Christmas/New Year arrangements 2018/19
- Paper K – Primary Care Co-Commissioning Budget Month 3
- Paper L – STP GP Resilience Programme Board Minutes held on 19 June 2018