Primary Care Commissioning Committee – February 2019
The forty seventh meeting of the Leicester City CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee will take place on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 11.30am at NSPCC, National Training Centre, 3 Gilmour Close, Beaumont Leys, Leicester. LE4 1EZ
The meeting is held in public and members of the public are welcome to come and observe the business of the meeting.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Alison Moss, Board Support Officer on Tel: 0116 2951121.
The agenda and papers can be accessed by clicking on the link below
- Paper A – Template register of interests 2018-2019 updated 27 November 2018
- Paper B – PCCC Minutes 8 January 2019
- Paper C – Action Log as at February 2019
- Paper D – Primary Crae Commissioning Budget Month 9
- Paper E – PCCC Allocations 2019-20
- Paper F – General Practice Quality Report (Public) 2019
- Paper G – Public GP contract update paper
- Paper H – Protocol for supporting practices in special measures
- Paper I – LLR International GP Recruitment Programme
- Paper J – Primary Care Reinvestment of PMS/FDR uncommitted funds
- Paper K – LLR GP IM&T Work Programme update 1