Primary Care Commissioning Committee – July 2019
Date: Tuesday 2 July 2019 | Time: 10.00am | Venue: 4th Floor Conference Room, St Johns House, 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB
The fifty second meeting of the Leicester City CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee will take place on Tuesday 2 July 2019 at 10.00 am in the 4th Floor Conference Room, St John’s House, 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB
The meeting is held in public and members of the public are welcome to come and observe the business of the meeting.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Clare Mair, Board Support Officer on Tel: 0116 2951121.
The Primary Care Commissioning Committee papers can be obtained by clicking on the links below;
- Paper A – Declarations of Interest Log
- Paper B – Minutes of the Primary Care Commissioning Committee held on 4 June 2019
- Paper C – Action Log
- Paper D – Primary Care Co-Commissioning Finance Report Month 2
- Paper E – General Practice Quality Highlight Report
- Paper F – Primary Care Contracts Update Report
- Paper G – Boundary Application – Dr Taylor and Partners, Westcotes Health Centre
- Paper H – Minutes of the Primary Care Board held on 21 May 2019
- Paper I – IM&T Update Report and Tracker