Primary Care Commissioning Committee – September 2019
The fifty fourth meeting of the Leicester City CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee will take place on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at 10.00 am in the 4th Floor Conference Room, St John’s House, 30 East Street, Leicester LE1 6NB
The meeting is held in public and members of the public are welcome to come and observe the business of the meeting.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Clare Mair, Board Support Officer on Tel: 0116 2951121.
The Primary Care Commissioning Committee papers can be obtained by clicking on the links below;
- Paper A – Declarations of Interest
- Paper B – Minutes of the Primary Care Commissioning Committee held on 6 August 2019
- Paper C – Action Log
- Paper D – Primary Care Co-Commissioning Finance Report Month 4
- Paper E – General Practice Quality Highlight Report
- Paper F – Primary Care Committee Work Programme
- Paper G – Primary Care Contracts Update
- Paper H- Digital-First Primary Care Policy Consultation – LLR response
- Paper I – Patient Experience Scores presentation
- Paper J – Minutes of the Primary Care Board held 16 July 2019 (to follow)
- Paper K – IM&T update report