Strategies and reports
You can view the strategies and plans for Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group by clicking on the thumbnails below.
Our annual report describes the work of the CCG, including our progress on important targets in healthcare, our main achievements and spending over the year. It also explains how we have planned for the future to improve the health and life expectancy of people living in Leicester.
Current annual report
- 2019/20 Annual Report and Accounts
- Mental Health Investment Standard (MHIS) Compliance Statement
- Mental Health Investment Standard (MHIS) assurance report
Previous annual reports
- 2018/19 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2017/18 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2016/17 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2015/16 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2014/15 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2013/14 Annual Report and Accounts
Patient and Public Involvement Annual Report
Every year we produce a Patient and Public Involvement annual report. This report accompanies the overall CCG’s annual report but it has a lot more detail on how we have involved people in our decision making. You can read the latest report here: PPI annual report 2018.19
Annual audit letter
The annual audit letter summarises the audit that has been carried out at the CCG and highlights any issues arising.
You can also view the strategies that we have published by clicking on the images below:
Click below to access our Constitution document and supporting appendices.
Other strategies and reports
Click below to view other strategies and reports that have been developed in partnership with other organisations:
Please also see our Health in your hands section for strategies and reports related to how we engage and involve patients and the public.