Why become a member?
Find out what you will get by becoming a health in your hands member and how it will benefit you.
- have the opportunity to express your views about local healthcare decisions and services;
- help improve local healthcare services;
- get more involved in an area of health you are passionate about;
- discuss your experiences with others in the same situation;
- learn how to improve or maintain your health;
- hear about new healthcare services that you could benefit from.
Your input is valuable to us and we would appreciate you taking the time to join us. You can be involved as much or as little as you are able to.
- receive a bi-monthly newsletter by email with the latest information on local health services and healthy living advice*;
- receive advance communication about opportunities to get involved in local healthcare decisions, such as surveys, consultations and meetings;
*Members not on email will receive a quarterly publication in hard copy.
To become a member, simply complete this online registration form.