Find out about all of the other ways you can get involved
There are lots of other ways that you can get involved in helping us to shape and develop our health services.
You can follow us on social media:
You can also see our selection of videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/nhsleicestercity
Committees and formal meetings
If you are interested in finding out about research, you can read more here.
Other NHS trusts
There are also other NHS trusts that you can get involved in. You can link to their websites here for opportunities and information:
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Leicestershire Partnership Trust
- West Leicestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- East Leicestershire and Rutland Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS England
- Public Face (has information about free volunteer and training opportunities)
Healthwatch Leicester and Leicestershire
- It is an independent voice for the people of Leicester and Leicestershire.
- They listen, represent your views and provide local information and signposting.
- They influence health and social care locally to ensure your voice is heard.
How to contact Healthwatch:
Telephone: 0116 2518313
Address: Clarence House, 46 Humberstone Gate, Leicester, LE1 3PJ
Information in other formats
For all of our work, if you would like information in another format, such as another language, braille, audio or large print, please let us know by calling 0116 2951123 or emailing email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Our Freepost address (no need for a stamp) is:
Communications and Engagement Team
NHS LLR CCGs
St. Johns House
30 East Street