Market Engagement Event: APMS GP practice contracts
2nd December 2015 | By Liz Mattock | Posted in Miscellaneous
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (LC CCG) and NHS Arden & Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit (Arden & GEM CSU) are carrying out a market engagement event for a forthcoming procurement exercise.
The Market Engagement Event will take place on the 10th December 2015 in Leicester; the duration of this event is expected to be about 3 hours.
The Market Engagement Event will provide:
- an overview of the services to be provided
- an overview of the procurement process and the anticipated timeline
To reserve your place/s please email the following details to Pauline.email@example.com; for the attention of Pauline Warren, before 4 pm on the 7th December 2015:
- Organisation details, including name/address/telephone number/e-mail address
- Name of delegate/s (maximum 2 per organisation)
- Job title of delegate/s
- Delegate/s email address and telephone number
Please note this is a market engagement event and that the subsequent procurement will be advertised separately and all organisations wanting to participate will need to respond to the procurement advertisement as and when published.